It's a SolarFX Christmas---------Give-A-Way

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My roll of Oracal 8300 Dark Grey just arrived. I have a lot of people that ask about it, and I'm excited to start experimenting. What's your best tip for tail lights?

To not do them :lol man I hate those things.

Haha dang, luckily I'm only $40 in film if I decide it's not for me.  Just bought the 15" x 30' roll.  I have zero experience with vinyl so this will be interesting.

No idea what to charge or how to long to warranty them for.  I know another guy around here charges $60-80 for a set of tails, but his work is awesome.

Oracal 8300 is about as easy as it will get for headlights/tail lights, but you still can't do some.  We also charge $80 for a 2-piece set and $120 for a 4-piece.  Depending on the lamp itself, plan for 30 minutes to 1 hour to complete.  So as long as you are making enough for that time, it is all good.  We warranty them for 1 year which covers cracking, fading, yellowing.  Peeling is never covered because if the owner is not careful, it can easily be peeled back.

Great info, thanks for your insights!

just got onboard with solar FX and could not be happier,,,,film is amazing and i have been treated so well from the get go!!!!!!!!!Derek Vogler has done an outstanding job getting me setup  I wish the whole solar FX family a happy holiday season

FEEL THE FX

thanks

Scott

Pro Window Tint

post-25802-0-81174600-1480630267_thumb.jpg

post-25802-0-77115100-1480630286_thumb.jpg

Archived