Last one to post game #679

Township is doing an inspection.... so my landlord is over. She was just saying that she might decide to put the place on the market. :( 

I hope not.... but if she does, hopefully it will take a while to sell.  In any event, gotta prepare for it just in case. Rather try and do that then be screwed. Ugh.....

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yeah   I have a problem being pro-active sometimes, instead of re-active.  Need to better at this.  :D

Don't wait on them to put it on the market; go ahead and get a back-up plan set and ready to act on.  

Yeah.. inspector just left. Gave them a long list of stupid stuff that needs to be fixed.

Like.. my bathroom door doesn't have a lock on it. Never has.. ever. And now it's an issue.

Stupid stuff like that. My landlord was like - "see... I'm getting tired of this stuff."

They are getting older.. probably in their 60s...  I'm guessing she's going to try and sell the place.  I'd be more surprised if she doesn't. Between dealing with this stuff and having to spend a boat load of money to redo the apt. upstairs in order to rent it out... I dunno. I just don't see them doing that. Which I don't blame them. I think I'd rather just sell a place, get a pile of cash.. and not have the headaches anymore. :dunno

Yeah.. inspector just left. Gave them a long list of stupid stuff that needs to be fixed.

Like.. my bathroom door doesn't have a lock on it. Never has.. ever. And now it's an issue.

Stupid stuff like that. My landlord was like - "see... I'm getting tired of this stuff."

They are getting older.. probably in their 60s... I'm guessing she's going to try and sell the place. I'd be more surprised if she doesn't. Between dealing with this stuff and having to spend a boat load of money to redo the apt. upstairs in order to rent it out... I dunno. I just don't see them doing that. Which I don't blame them. I think I'd rather just sell a place, get a pile of cash.. and not have the headaches anymore. :dunno

Any chance you'd be in a position to buy it if it goes on the market?

Archived