Cleaning windows better, and solar gard tint

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What series tint do you use from solar fx? And why do you feel its better than what im using now?

seems to be a regular thing here to bitch about solarguard and suntek. Can't argue with experience :dunno everybody's gotta favorite here and neither of those films are among them.

What series tint do you use from solar fx? And why do you feel its better than what im using now?

seems to be a regular thing here to bitch about solarguard and suntek. Can't argue with experience :dunno everybody's gotta favorite here and neither of those films are among them.
Have to disagree there No ma'am I have run with Solargard Supreme since day 1. I have tried just about every other film that people have recommended and not found any that compare to it so aklways end up going back to it.

A lovely thin film which slides nicely into tight gaps, shrinks nicely and reliable and is a dream to heat out any small specs without burning film & adhesive. Nothing touches it in my experience.

As you say everybody has a favourite but to then say no ones favourite is Solar Gard is bullshit.

Archived