Cleaning windows better, and solar gard tint

What series tint do you use from solar fx? And why do you feel its better than what im using now?

seems to be a regular thing here to bitch about solarguard and suntek. Can't argue with experience :dunno everybody's gotta favorite here and neither of those films are among them.
Have to disagree there No ma'am I have run with Solargard Supreme since day 1. I have tried just about every other film that people have recommended and not found any that compare to it so aklways end up going back to it.

A lovely thin film which slides nicely into tight gaps, shrinks nicely and reliable and is a dream to heat out any small specs without burning film & adhesive. Nothing touches it in my experience.

As you say everybody has a favourite but to then say no ones favourite is Solar Gard is bullshit.

The only reason why I will not give them a chance is because they messed up big time a while back. They changed something without telling anyone and it cost owners a lot of money.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solar gard is better known as solar garbage. Im not sure where u are from but that stuff just wont last down south, maybe up north where the temps dont go over 80 very often. It doesnt stand a chance in Florida.

Get you some Global qdp. Its a great film and very user friendly. It is reasonably priced as well.

Solarguard is garbage basura!!???????????? the hp and galaxie has a weak adhesive. Here's how I know it curls when it dries. The computer cut software of Solarguard sometimes would put the bottom edge of the patterns right above the seal. With most films I've worked with it wouldn't peel. With Solarguard it always peeled. The film would have a tiny curl even when heated to extremes before handing the car back to customers. Now for roll ups when you heat the top edge to shave the film would curl like a mofo and introduce contam if you're not careful. All in all you'll waste a lot more time and energy with Solargard. The last shop I was at I quit because the boss is shady and uses this basura film.

The nerve of the guy he texted me and ask me to come back in to do a few warranties. I asked him if it was the windows where the film is above the seal and I told you would come back? See if he would've let me fix it the first time that wouldn't of happened. Instead he only thought about his bottom line and not waste film. Hahah now he gets to fix it by himself. My money is on it that'll hell use the same computer cut pattern that's above the seal. Lol. All film should be tucked below the seal that's SOP

Archived