Last one to post game #698

15 minutes ago, highplains said:

They're easy, best way to do them is to pull the 7mm screw behind the handle, pop the panel top straight out, and pull the sweeps. They can be two staged, but you really run a high risk of contamination or creases in the front corner because the top of the door panel slopes up an inch and a half or so above the sweep towards the front by the mirror.

That's good tech, man subscribe for a month, post some pics in subscribers general for some homies. :thanks:duel 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're easy, best way to do them is to pull the 7mm screw behind the handle, pop the panel top straight out, and pull the sweeps. They can be two staged, but you really run a high risk of contamination or creases in the front corner because the top of the door panel slopes up an inch and a half or so above the sweep towards the front by the mirror.

Yep, I'm a tucker naturally but I've been pulling sweeps and tucking the last 2 years and I must say that pulling these sweeps and a few others makes it a breeze doing them.

25 minutes ago, Roach said:

It only takes one post to win!! :please:lock 

(:whisper another broken one) 

Bham - I haven't seen them before.. I'll have to look for them next time I'm at the store! :thumb2

Google images Birds Eye Voila meals.  They come in small bags and family size.     In the frozen section. :cold 

:food 

Archived