PPF Training

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In our situation, the Llumar training is a basic 3 day course.  Goes over the tools needed along with techniques on installing both plotter cut and bulk wrap.  You get plenty of practice and you get to decide where your focus needs to be.  It was worth it overall, but a very relaxed course kind of like your buddy is teaching you.  The XPEL course is 2 days and goes over advanced techniques and difficult installation.  Based on videos, it looks much more structured like an actual training class.  XPEL also offers a basic course which is a 4 day course.  To do their advanced class, you have to either take the basic course or have equal experience.

Guest Metro Films

Yeah i need some training for ppf too. The dealer i work for is gonna try to sell it. Im a little familiar however didnt do it everyday. Does anyone know what a typical pay structure looks like for a person that can tint and is doing ppf. Please dont post answer here pm me thx.

I trained through Interwest in Denver. The training was very similar to what DynamicAppearance described the Llumar training as, except with 3M PPF. You get a ton of hands on experience and the classes are small enough that you get the help you need to work through any difficulties you're having.

44 minutes ago, highplains said:

I trained through Interwest in Denver. The training was very similar to what DynamicAppearance described the Llumar training as, except with 3M PPF. You get a ton of hands on experience and the classes are small enough that you get the help you need to work through any difficulties you're having.

Ours ended up only being us 2...we ended only doing 2 hours the last day and left since we got so much work in.  :lol

I would like to take a course but don't really feel my town would support a ppf opportunity. People just aren't willing to plunk down that kind of money in my town. I've done my own last three Tahoes and Yukon. I need more practice but more importantly training.

Archived