Last one to post wins #705

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get Er done.... I tinted Larry the cable guys 2million dollar class A moterhome last year. The company that builds them never want to say who they belong to but with his it was pretty easy to figure out. Soon as the door opens the steps light up and LEDs spell out Get Er Done:boogie

last week tinted NASCAR guy Keven Harvick. Few years ago did Jeff Gordens bus and my wife was doing the window behind the bed so now she tells people ... She was in Jeffs bed... She was but he wasn't there :sm

@highplains She will tell it to anyone who will listen!

have done work through this company for everyone from the king of Saudi Arabia to Tom Cruze. Made the contact for getting the contract at SEMA years ago by walking up and introducing myself cause his badge said he was from Oregon! Turns out he was president of the company! Have did over 700K in work since then for them. Work has to be perfect and I mean perfect. Got called back on one job a year after doing the work cause one window had two specks. Drove four hours to fix it and someone had coughed on the window so all I did was clean it and drive home...... No charge for the service call :beer 

its all about service!

cheers

Archived