LEXUS HELP??

Guest Zrok

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that was the benzo, all I hear abou the lexus is the thick defrosters.

Yep.... Especially the IS300... it seems to "peanut" on the defroster lines when I wet shrink it.

Guest Tint Wiz

In UK I have done the lexus is 200 which has tall speakers on rear deck you get better job if you take them out , it just means takeing out rear seat then deck with speaker grills fixed to rear deck, then the speakers are bolted to sub frame of the car,takes a bit longer but worth it in the end :dunno:dunno

zrokewl24 I do 3 Lexus dealers in the area. The LS 430 has never given me any air bag problem with or without nav so dont get to worried about the electronics However there is a major problem with the Pass side Door it has a self cleaning coating on the glass. It must be removed or the tint will peel. You can see that soapy water beads up only on that one door. It also is on the older (2002- and down) RX Drivers door, Both doors on a GX and both doors on an SC. Message me if you want help removing the coating. Good Luck Lexus is a great dealership lots of work

Guest yajie

For I-250, you don't worry about airbags sensors they won't work even broken down.I had a car accident two weeks ago on the free way.

IS-250 car was totally broken down, but no airbags came out.

Last week, I contacted to Lexus custom care.

They called me that they wanted to see the car and explain why the airbags didn't come out so I gave them where my car was and my insurance information.

Today, a Lexus department speciallist called me. He said they won't see the car because I didn't die and my insurance company will pay all for the accident. I was so fraustrated by him.

Edit: Link removed.

Archived