LEXUS HELP??

Guest Zrok

Guest Zrok

ok, I'm about to pick up a dealer account for the local lexus dealer, and I thought I read somewhere that there may be special problems with these cars?? any info wold be appreciated. thanks in advance.

mike

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zrok

ok, I thought I read that they had an air bag sensor in the doors or something like that, or was that the benz??? I can't remember.

Guest Zrok
:spit how's that?? (I guess that's a good thing) do you recall reading about anythng at all to do with air bag sensors in doors? or was it something about a control module in the doors of a benz?? I just wanna make sure before I go tinting a bunch of these brand new cars and get :shoot1 lol

Never heard anything about the air bags either. The only thing that I have had problems in the past is the thick defroster lines leaving bleeders along them. Preping them with steel wool will remedy that problem.

Guest J.P.

The only one to worry about is the LS430 with the navigation system. Just control water use on those. The IS300 is a b***h to get behind the speakers and I still haven't figured out how to remove them. All the brake lights are easy, slide (hit) them to the left and lift out. Except the IS300 which takes a little prying to loosen the cover then lift out and reasemble before install. Oh yea the defrost lines are thick but you will get used to them. Other than those things great car line for tinters. "If you do the tint for the Lexus dealer you must be good and you must do my car." If I had a nickle for every time I heard that I could by us all lunch every day, and I would too! Good luck and enjoy.

Guest Zrok

thanks JP welcome to the boards, what's wrong with the LS430?? control water where?? back glass, doors? how to prevent costing a bunch of money? thanks man.

Archived