LEXUS HELP??

Guest Zrok

Guest Zrok

thanks S AND S no worries....jp got me wondering about the LS 430 tho...hey, since you've done a few do you use onyx or something not metallized and do they all bead up the water really bad ??? I hate that crap. thanks :lol6

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

JP you need to get a 12 inch black n white combo and you will never have any more problems getting to the lower half of a window with speakers again.

Guest J.P.

It's just the back glass on the LS with the nav system. I think it's located on the driver's side. Just don't rinse very heavy near the bottom and you will be fine. I've done the Lexus line for about 13 years now. Do about 20-30 a month. I have a card that I use to get behind the speakers but it would be nicer to do them with them out of the way.

Guest J.P.

No s**t. I even went to the service forman to see how and I'm telling you it doesn't look like Lexus wants them to come out.....ever.

Guest Chicks Tinting

I did a 300 today in 35% all around very nice look .But that speaker was a bear. Only on one side .. of course. I think the speaker is glued down to the deck .Whick mean take out the seats.. no thanks. I used a rat. tail to get in . :rant pain in the ass

If you are talking about the ES 300. It must have been an older one. That big speaker/brakelight comes out by prying up on the front corners until they pop and then you pull back and out. The new ones just hit to the left and lift out.

Archived