New to the world of window tinting!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Roach said:

My brother-in-law started after I did in IT... we were at the same hospital system for bit. He's now with another company, but doing really well. He's in upper management so it's super stressful, but I *think* he's doing well money-wise. But I don't think he enjoys it much. 

I'd rather like my job and make less then hating what I'm doing 5 out of 7 days each and every week.

I completely agree. We spend most of our lives working. I might as well try to do something that I'll enjoy. I left my last job because I was simply unhappy. The money was great, but not worth the stress. The other half of me wanting to learn to do window tint is because it's something that'll keep me busy in my spare time outside of family. I always like a challenge :minichuck

3 hours ago, Bham said:

Sorry to interrupt :sorry   And good luck to you @Sideshow Bob  

But,,,,,,, WHEN? do we get to start making good money *AND* enjoy what we are doing? :hmmm  

just sayin   :heh 

That's an excellent question @Bham!

Let me know if you find something! :boogie

2 hours ago, jh812 said:

When you quit tinting and start selling film. @whitehog:poke

Welcome to the site, everyday chit chat is last one to post. We can answer quick questions there, but utilize the search button. 

Thank you jh812! I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible from you seasoned guys! 

12 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

Michael,  after my training you will be able to hang flat glass film :twocents

There is always the what film to put on what windows questions. Your distribution company can generally help with lots of these questions :beer

Cheers 

Stan

Hey Stan! 

I definitely am going purchase your DVDs and hope to attend one of your hands-on training courses. I received your PM as well! 

Thank you and to everyone else who's responded. I'm definitely excited to learn more about the industry and trade. :chucks

14 hours ago, Steve_550 said:

I'm going out to Portland August 28th for a week of stans training.  I'll let you know how it is! 

Thanks Steve! 

His DVDs are on the way and will be here any day now! I'm excited to view them. 

If I'm able to take some time off of work, I plan to attend his training in St. Louis that's coming up shortly!

I look forward to hearing about your experience!

Archived