Last one to post #773

4 minutes ago, Slick said:

:puter  Searching for a cheap travel trailer that we can set up permanently on some property we own.  Figure with the price of lumber now...cheaper to do that than to build a camp.

Are you talking about like a pull behind camper? 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jh812 said:

Way to go @Roach

@Tintmaster08 they were horrible man. I don't even think if they were pulled they could be done in one piece. It wound up with an 1/8 inch gap around the perimeter and a quarter down the center. Tried butting them together just to much curve. I got one looking pretty good I've got to go back and redo one sometime though. 

So with one piece it was giving you the finger rite down the middle? LoL

I have never done one of those newer semi like that

I keep forgetting to mention it but I did the fronts on a new 2018 Chevy Traverse the other day. No pictures because it was a rush job, but they're easy peasy. Remove the 7mm from behind the handle and the top of the door panel can be rolled back off the seal for seal removal. No clips holding the top of the panel like most of the current GM range. Only thing to note is that the top bevel is huge and made making a smooth cut a pain, so plan on shaving or filing for the best fit.

Way to go [mention=177]Roach[/mention]

[mention=25624]Tintmaster08[/mention] they were horrible man. I don't even think if they were pulled they could be done in one piece. It wound up with an 1/8 inch gap around the perimeter and a quarter down the center. Tried butting them together just to much curve. I got one looking pretty good I've got to go back and redo one sometime though. 
Looked like it would be a pain, I haven't done one but it looks to be just as fun as a 51 Chevy window.

Archived