Quickjack is a must buy

15 hours ago, Midtown Houston said:

This is a must buy... Quickjack for ppf, wrap, and ceramic coating install.

I saw videos on that holding 3 times its max weight. My only concern is the side to side, like if you pushed really hard on the drivers door will it roll the ramp over in the short direction? I'm wondering how much force would make that happen. I would still want to pop some jack stands under there to be safe lol

8 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

I saw videos on that holding 3 times its max weight. My only concern is the side to side, like if you pushed really hard on the drivers door will it roll the ramp over in the short direction? I'm wondering how much force would make that happen. I would still want to pop some jack stands under there to be safe lol

Why would you want to do that? :dunno .  If you had a 4 post lift and decided to push up on the rear bumper, do you think it might fall?  It work and it work good that all I know.

14 minutes ago, Midtown Houston said:

Why would you want to do that? :dunno .  If you had a 4 post lift and decided to push up on the rear bumper, do you think it might fall?  It work and it work good that all I know.

LoL I don't WANT to do that, but if someone around me does something to push it and i'm under it i'd be concerned. I like to know a products limitations before i get it, not after. I've seen cars fall off more secure lifts. Thanks for the reply.

I saw this at SEMA and was quite interested. But I have seen others that came as a single unit instead of two jacks. Now that you have a had a chance to use this one, would you think you would prefer the other type or for you find this system relatively easy to use?

The one piece units are a little less portable.  I think the portability of the Quickjack is the point.  

If you are going to be stationary, I would look into something a little more stable and a one piece unit.  

Now or if you are going to be mobile or just have a small garage, the Quickjack is probably a great way to go.  

7 minutes ago, Bham said:

The one piece units are a little less portable.  I think the portability of the Quickjack is the point.  

If you are going to be stationary, I would look into something a little more stable and a one piece unit.  

Now or if you are going to be mobile or just have a small garage, the Quickjack is probably a great way to go.  

A stationary 4 post lift cost about the same...but it cost anywhere from 2k to 4k on installation.  I have the 4 post at our oil change place we used to own...we bought this because sometimes we have to used it in our detail, wash, and warehouse and it can move around in our lot to different departments.

25 minutes ago, Midtown Houston said:

A stationary 4 post lift cost about the same...but it cost anywhere from 2k to 4k on installation.  I have the 4 post at our oil change place we used to own...we bought this because sometimes we have to used it in our detail, wash, and warehouse and it can move around in our lot to different departments.

So you are already using the Quickjack?? 

If so, what is a little more in depth review on it??   

How does it work on low cars and higher trucks??  

Edited by Bham