Kdx film?? Any one ever heard of it

Nope, quick search shows it is another Chinese film on the market.  Comment below is not directed at you, just a general feeling I want to throw out there.

Not going to lie, these constant threads here and Facebook of tinters looking for the next top window film that is dirt cheap is getting annoying when there are plenty of great priced options that has proven track records.  Find a brand that is proven quality for a price you like with an appearance your customers will enjoy.  The reason we keep having these new films (mostly reboxed) popping up is people are stupid enough to think this is the next big thing, buy a bunch of it, and then dump it later.  This is happening to Rayno right now...people jumped on the hype, found out it wasn't all that, then dumped the inventory just to move on to the next new film.  Then bunch of their loyal dealers they did have are jumping ship because of a price increase.  You are just going to end up like others in their 50's still using cheap window film thinking you know something since you have sold every brand in the book...except 3M since it crap.  :lol

On 9/20/2017 at 1:09 PM, DOOTINT said:

I have a kawasaki KDX dirtbike lol

20170227_131637.jpg

the 200 or 220 ? Those bikes proved themselves in the islands during the air cooled 80s and water cooled 90s I even had a 250 KDX with the blue forks. That was a heavy pig in the sticks. 

Its a 2001/220 that i bought with bad engine(no oil was added to the gas) and rebuilt it and very fun bike with smooth power and seat is pretty soft compared to mxers and i ported the cyl and put a bigger carb on it

Edited by DOOTINT