Window Tinting Experts

Solar Safe Films is a company that supplies advanced nano-technology window tints. 

Our tints reject 99% of harmful UV radiation, while also reflecting 60%-92% of heat, depending on the type of film purchased.

So it will make for a more comfortable ride when on a cold day, the car interior will be warmer while on a hot day, the interior will be cooler.

Moreover, users will then be able to reduce their usage of their car heater and air conditioning so as to save up 25%-30% of fuel consumption. Not only will this increase the lifespan of the car, but the cost of driving the car will be reduced, too. 

Choosing our tints then makes your purchase a long-term investment. 

If you would like to know more about the advantages of our film and its other features, do give us a call on 020 3371 9318.

Our website link is: http://www.solarsafefilms.co.uk/.

You could also find us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SolarSafeadvancedfilms/

Stay Protected, Guys!

SSF

:bs Maybe,, just maybe you'll get 92% heat rejection,,, if you include this with your *tints*  job.

59e4f65d94db8_ScreenShot2017-10-16at1_08_11PM.png.fae9b0105b250d4fbff13904d1b63e73.png

Also first time, I think, anyone has claimed better gas milage with window tint.   I don't even think turning off your A/C will help that much with gas mileage. :smh 

Edited by Bham

17 minutes ago, blackoutauto said:

statistically using a/c can increase fuel consumption UP TO 20% but that is depending on cabin size and outdoor temperature.

I would think size (power) of motor -vs- weight of the vehicle would have more to do with that.  Plus,  all that extra weight from the window tints being added, is just going to slow you down even more. :err   

yes,,,, I am a smart a$$