Last one to post #820

1 hour ago, Bham said:

Nope,, no difference.  The price difference is only because of the added expense of raising them "naturally" vs. commercially.  There are supposed health benefits to going with the all natural eggs but that remains to be completely proven.  

On a similar note =  Did you know most of the honey in stores is not "real honey" and is not as good for you as "raw honey".  Unfiltered honey is the stuff that has all the vitamins and bee pollen still in it, which is better for you and why it is used in home remedies.  Filtered commercial hone is corn syrup with honey flavoring.  Make sure you are getting -unfiltered- honey and not the fake stuff.  Get it from a farmers market or small local herb store to make sure you are getting the good stuff.   :thumb   

:clap:yeah

27 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Can't decide if I like it or not :dunno

yeah i mean i feel like it looks better than i thought it would. but it's just not my taste at all 

17 minutes ago, WearTheFoxHat said:

Wow what a $h!t tint job.....Did you get @jh812 to do that ?:joedirt:poke

:gay :woowoo

27 minutes ago, WearTheFoxHat said:

Wow what a $h!t tint job.....Did you get @jh812 to do that ?:joedirt:poke

He said he wanted to stand out yo. 

Always a good feeling when you get done with a vehicle and run directly inside to :barf afterwards. Well looks like I have whatever my girl did. 

1 hour ago, highplains said:

I like the colors and you're doing nice work but that's just an unnatural two tone break, what's your customer thinking?!

i have no clue at all, he is a very strange character, we tried and tried to talk him out of that and told him it just wasn't going to look right. but he was dead set that's how it was going to be. the guy even made a drawing of it and stencils to follow so that it was done how he wanted. wait until tomorrow when i finish the doors and bed and check the break lines out on it, they are bad, especially the doors.