What Do You Use To Hold Glass Outside Of The Vehicle To Tint?

Decided we will buying the new Civic Hatch rear window instead of removing the spoilers.  IMO much easier without the risk of damaging stuff by removing parts.  We do not want to have it permanently mounted to anything.  So would be stored away and pulled out on the day of...so looking for ideas to hold it on top of a table like suction mounts.  Whatcha got?

Edited by DynamicATL

7 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

Decided we will buying the new Civic Hatch rear window instead of removing the spoilers.  IMO much easier without the risk of damaging stuff by removing parts.  We do not want to have it permanently mounted to anything.  So would be stored away and pulled out on the day of...so looking for ideas to hold it on top of a table like suction mounts.  Whatcha got?

I see your in ATL.   You should be able to get it from Pilkington I know we pay 135 for them.  If you can't get it for that price let me know.  I'm only like 1 and a half hour from you I think.    

19 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

That gives me an idea of getting some type of mount that is retractable.

Im thinking a multi directional wall mount for a heavy TV, with one of those super suction cup things mounted to it somehow, would work great for articulating it in the angle you need it.  

I can can see it in my head, just done have the stuff to build it.  

13 hours ago, K13evin said:

I see your in ATL.   You should be able to get it from Pilkington I know we pay 135 for them.  If you can't get it for that price let me know.  I'm only like 1 and a half hour from you I think.    

Thanks, I will check.  I am stopping by Safelite on Tuesday to see what they charge for the glass...installed is $439.

1 hour ago, Bham said:

Im thinking a multi directional wall mount for a heavy TV, with one of those super suction cup things mounted to it somehow, would work great for articulating it in the angle you need it.  

I can can see it in my head, just done have the stuff to build it.  

That is what I am thinking, plus we sell TV Mounts.  Going to check all the models and see what I can come up with.