Last One To Post Game #838

Oh yeah? I know his website sucks :lol

Yeah, it was a big issue after I left. I actually still talk to him on daily almost. He wants me to come back but I’m not about that life. I can say he is the most expensive tint shop on the east coast but that doesn’t mean you’ll make what he’s promising your first year there. I changed my whole tint game up for him and stuck it out for a year but the promise never fulfilled itself. Made decent money but, the BS that came with it wasn’t worth it. Pm me if you want to know more, lol

8 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Yeah, it was a big issue after I left. I actually still talk to him on daily almost. He wants me to come back but I’m not about that life. I can say he is the most expensive tint shop on the east coast but that doesn’t mean you’ll make what he’s promising your first year there. I changed my whole tint game up for him and stuck it out for a year but the promise never fulfilled itself. Made decent money but, the BS that came with it wasn’t worth it. Pm me if you want to know more, lol

:lol nah you said all I needed to hear which when someone talks like that is pretty much what I already know. I just don't understand being that full of yourself.

Edited by jh812

:lol nah you said all I needed to hear which when someone talks like that is pretty much what I already know. I just don't understand being that full of yourself.

One thing I can say is he does charge what he says he charges and some, but it’s not beneficial to the installer though.

4 hours ago, no ma'am said:

Hood done, @highplains :whew  I'm plotting this bumper though screw all thatimage.jpg.91a004e73eb213584d01c166d02ee9e2.jpg

Looks good :thumb

I've yet to get a plotter cut bumper pattern to work out for me. Maybe I've just been bulking too long :olfa

4 hours ago, jh812 said:

What movie was that where the guy just pulled off the Mercedes emblem? I can picture you doing that :lol

Mrs Doubtfire :lol

3 hours ago, jh812 said:

I am sure all the really experienced Tinters are just lining up outside his store! Then he can explain to them why they are all doing it wrong.

last year I had a window Tinter come in looking for a job, he explained that he was the 7th best tinter in the world! We had a good laugh at that one, I wasn’t aware that there was an official ranking system? (What is this Tennis?)