Last one to post #850

@no ma'am

That was an odd car, even for me! I do a lot high end crazy work but, don’t think I’ve ever even noticed that one before. When the guy showed up with it, he told me that several other places wouldn’t touch it. The dealership told him to bring to me. I’m always up for a challenge but I’m spent after this week! (Too many PITA cars for 1 week)

Windshields are killing me here, really need to take a day and relearn reverse roll. Haven't tried it in auto and haven't really done flat glass in over a decade. My back is killing me trying to Frankenstein em 

Edited by no ma'am

I feel you on that one. I’ve just started trying that on certain vehicles. I’m a retard when it comes to reverse rolling on automotive, but nobody did that back in the day. There used to be several tinters to help you every shop you worked at. Nowadays, It seems crazy to have more than 1 competint tinter.

1 hour ago, no ma'am said:

My back is killing me trying to Frankenstein em 

I couldn't tell you how long it's been since I frankied a piece of film. Seems like most anything anymore is challenging enough to get my fat a$$ in and out of without trying to keep a piece of film from touching something other than the glass.

15 minutes ago, highplains said:

I couldn't tell you how long it's been since I frankied a piece of film. Seems like most anything anymore is challenging enough to get my fat a$$ in and out of without trying to keep a piece of film from touching something other than the glass.

@no ma'am  I recently worked with an installer that reverse rolled everything. He had a lot of creases when doing certain windows. Not sure how in the heck you would get some of these windshields in on a reverse roll. 

I will say I’ve gotten a lot better at it now, and for some of the cars I work on it’s a much better option for me now.