Last one to post #852

Man there’s about 1500 people down at the beach for the farmers market which is 4 blocks from my house but this weekend is the fair, so there’s at least 3500 people down there now and counting and they’re running out of parking and soon I’m going to have people asking to park in my drive way. :hmmmm :money

18 hours ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Guy with the Tesla just called us to let us know that he reported us to 3M for price gouging because the other shop told him that’s what we we’re doing with our prices because it’s 3M and that film doesn’t cost that much. Lol

Price gouging :lol Yeah buddy, it's an emergency and there is no other place to buy it. :facepalm2 

Morning folks. Gonna be a hot one. :hat 

So into today's episode of fuckery...we are slammed in the morning with a bunch of customers.  Two of the later tint customers show up early at the same time plus about 8 people in line for lighting.  So I am running around with the tint customers, and the guy keeps wanting to add stuff and ends up having a camper on the truck.  So I finally get done with him, the 2nd tint customer is easy so wrap with in him about 5 minutes.  So while I am pulling cars around, getting numbers, etc we have one guy in the front helping all the lighting customers.  So the 2nd in line I already helped, product is ready to be rung up...just that our guy is in middle of checking out the customer in front of him getting a lot of stuff.  So there is a guy that comes in and asking questions from the side.  Then tries to slip next in line and when the customer says he is line, the guy starts yelling at him.  So our guy jumps on him like yeah, he was next in line...you were standing on the side and trying to slide in.  So through the rest of the process the customer has an attitude to the point our guy tells him he can get the "f" outta here with that attitude.  The customer goes outside and comes back in with a complete different calm attitude.  :lol

Decided to prank our tinter...so we are wrapping the Tacoma, but have extra time at the end of the appointment since we are not tinting the rear window due to the camper.  So we shorten the appointment and put a 2002 Land Rover Discovery in an 1.5 hour slot.  Bro, didn't take 10 minutes for him to come flying out the back...he is like are you guys fucking with me.  :lol

1 hour ago, DynamicATL said:

Decided to prank our tinter...so we are wrapping the Tacoma, but have extra time at the end of the appointment since we are not tinting the rear window due to the camper.  So we shorten the appointment and put a 2002 Land Rover Discovery in an 1.5 hour slot.  Bro, didn't take 10 minutes for him to come flying out the back...he is like are you guys fucking with me.  :lol

:spit