Last one to post #852

Guy with the Tesla just called us to let us know that he reported us to 3M for price gouging because the other shop told him that’s what we we’re doing with our prices because it’s 3M and that film doesn’t cost that much. Lol

50 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Guy with the Tesla just called us to let us know that he reported us to 3M for price gouging because the other shop told him that’s what we we’re doing with our prices because it’s 3M and that film doesn’t cost that much. Lol

Damn...who the F is going to do that car in Crystalline for $475?  More reason I decided not to tint them.  Plus have to remember this is the cheap Tesla so going to get those cheap customers that want the "best" but want to pay the least.  I'll stick to Tesla S owners...always premium with no BS.

1 hour ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Films free sir ! I'm charging for my skill set

Damn...who the F is going to do that car in Crystalline for $475?  More reason I decided not to tint them.  Plus have to remember this is the cheap Tesla so going to get those cheap customers that want the "best" but want to pay the least.  I'll stick to Tesla S owners...always premium with no BS.

This other company the next county over, he has about 8 to 10 tinters, normally 3 to 4 on one car and he’s an ass! Now I see why he buys and sells so much Crystalline, hell at those prices we’d be slammed with it too. I’m not tripping over it, our rep was actually in the office today and we were telling her about it. All good they can have that, lol

6 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

This other company the next county over, he has about 8 to 10 tinters, normally 3 to 4 on one car and he’s an ass! Now I see why he buys and sells so much Crystalline, hell at those prices we’d be slammed with it too. I’m not tripping over it, our rep was actually in the office today and we were telling her about it. All good they can have that, lol

Yep, plus once that commission is paid...shop ain't making shit.  Nope, keep that.

On a side note, this is my 3M competition...:lol

40239527260_be576a7367_b.jpg

Yep, plus once that commission is paid...shop ain't making shit.  Nope, keep that.

On a side note, this is my 3M competition...:lol

40239527260_be576a7367_b.jpg&key=0f083848b731d8658115bf0fd4a0699a9451f980bbc4e5445ad7725b3d7c543c

He doesn’t pay commission, he pays an hourly and his top installer makes about 19 an hour plus bonuses.
And that’s not your competition, that’s free advertisement [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]