Most annoying customers

This guy asked some of the most annoying things.  Where does the water go after you put it on? Could you keep the ignition off..it’ll kill the battery. Oh and at the end when i was done, That took a while, did you have trouble? Last one i looked at him like i wanted to punch him and he said its been a while since he got tint. Probably just get a shop next year before i beat someone!

Edited by pbalentine
Spelling

Be prepared, this may make you lose it, got this recently:

"Hi, I'm going to be late for my appt, i have to pick up my boyfriend he wants to learn how to tint"

Told her nobody in the shop and $500 for the tint lesson we can schedule the tint lesson for Saturday i'm booked with work today.

But seriously, would you say that to your mechanic or doctor?

Edited by Tint Slayer

33 minutes ago, Bham said:

So you think this will stop if you get a shop ? :wrong   It NEVER STOPS!!!!  

Ya know, i thought of this right after i posted. At least at a shop they wont be next to me tinting...i’d make sure of that. Just cant stand people asking stuff when im tinting. 

6 minutes ago, pbalentine said:

Ya know, i thought of this right after i posted. At least at a shop they wont be next to me tinting...i’d make sure of that. Just cant stand people asking stuff when im tinting. 

I completely understand.  My current set up is with my waiting room at the rear of my shop.  Customers have to come all the way through my work area to get to the waiting room.  And sometimes they decide to sit out in my bay at watch.  Drives me up the wall. :wall   

If I move to the bigger double bay shop at the end of the building (next year hopefully), then I will have a ready made waiting room, completely separate from me and my work area. :please 

Edited by Bham

Gotta love it when the customer hangs out while you do two front door windows, send them to the wait room and they come out to get something from their car and turn the ignition off. Me...standing there with film in my hands.... :blink

Edited by TNTLady

3 minutes ago, TNTLady said:

Gotta love it when the customer hangs out while you do two front door windows, send them to the wait room and the come out to get something from their car and turn the ignition off. Me...standing there with film in my hands.... :blink

Yeah I let one have it for that recently 

No customers in shop. PERIOD! I tell them we had someone slip on the wet floor and fall so no exceptions!  Yes a guy did slip a number of years back, luckily one of us was right beside him and caught his arm. Old dude probably would have broke his hip.