It’s a white box of 500 is all I can tell you. I have a friend that worked for them and got me a couple boxes from their internal store. I’ve looked for them online and never been able to find them. I’ll look again. Honestly these may be the same thing, just rebranded.

Looking online they are roughly $100 for 450. One box will last me about a year maybe more. Not trying to thread jack but I wouldn’t be surprised if these aren’t rebranded. I never knew how many products were actually made by zep until he told me. They buy chemical companies all the time but don’t change the names.

46 minutes ago, TintDude said:

Same as these...

75190KC.jpg

You can get them in a box or roll just about any store that has an automotive dept.

Not that anyone likes correcting the boss :nohit: 

BUT = The Prep-All towels and the Tuffer-than-Tough with the bulldog on the box, and the Zep towels above are a whole lot stronger than the Scott towels.  The Scott towels are about like a better paper towel.  A pointed hard card will go right through the Scott towels :thumbdown .  The others that I mentioned are stronger and you can use a pointed hard card on your sweeps and uprights and not push through the towel. :thumb   

2 minutes ago, TintDude said:

I stand corrected, thank you! I always thought they were the same. :thumb

The other brands are a little more expensive, but they are definitely stronger than those Scott towels.  I have also known the Scott ones to leave quite a bit of lint. :twocents  

:beer  

Edited by Bham