Any Hott summer weather tips??? Cold water ?

5 minutes ago, Diablo's Tint said:

I use the orange tint slime & also put ice packs in my 5 gallon tank. Ice would dilute my solution as it melted, ice packs were better option. 

I think you would have better luck and less chance of contamination if you were to use ice packs on the outside some how.  Something you strap to the outside of the tank and hold the packs up against it.  Inside the tank seems like it could end up messing with or messing up your solution. :twocents   Just a thought 

Been doing this 36 years and everyday someone  is trying to reinvent the wheel. Ice packs are for your back at the end of a long day, not your sprayers or corny tanks.

empty the sprayer and put in fresh every day or do more windows to empty the sprayer. Your solution isn’t going to coagulate as long as the juices keep flowing. If it sets for a period then you have that issue. A few days won’t do it unless sitting in a hot place. 

11 hours ago, Diablo's Tint said:

you're probably right @Bham The ice packs I use are the hard plastic kind and I wash them before giving them the plunge, and have filter, but I can totally understand and see that any chance I can eliminate a possibility for contamination I should take it. thanks for the idea

5 gallon bucket of ice with corny tank in it....