Last One To Post #871

Well it happened today. I distinctly remember this little shit coming in. I wasn't rude at all to him here just wanted a multi car discount for him and his buddy that wasn't even there. Guy left was totally fine. Funny thing this was a at least two weeks ago.

Screenshot_20180703-201024.png

Screenshot_20180703-204105.png

1 hour ago, jh812 said:

Well it happened today. I distinctly remember this little shit coming in. I wasn't rude at all to him here just wanted a multi car discount for him and his buddy that wasn't even there. Guy left was totally fine. Funny thing this was a at least two weeks ago.

Screenshot_20180703-201024.png

Screenshot_20180703-204105.png

What did you really want to say? :lol

7 minutes ago, TintDude said:

What did you really want to say? :lol

Wanted to say well considering you just posted your at my competitors right now about to your post I'm gonna assume he put you up to it. And if I catch your phucking ass around my shop I'll rip your head off and shit down your throat.

What pisses me off so bad is that fact that he said I was rude. You come to my shop asking price and then ask for a discount and I'm the rude one?

Edited by jh812

43 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Wanted to say well considering you just posted your at my competitors right now about to your post I'm gonna assume he put you up to it. And if I catch your phucking ass around my shop I'll rip your head off and shit down your throat.

What pisses me off so bad is that fact that he said I was rude. You come to my shop asking price and then ask for a discount and I'm the rude one?

"Yeah I'll give you a discount if you trash my competitor online"

:bat