Last One To Post #871

I'm higher then my competition... It all works out in the end. [emoji106]

We did a flat glass job yesterday.  I think I have finally settled on my pricing structure for it.  Won't have tons since I will still be priced higher than the competition, but some here and there will work.

2 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

We did a flat glass job yesterday.  I think I have finally settled on my pricing structure for it.  Won't have tons since I will still be priced higher than the competition, but some here and there will work.

It's really hard to tell where the guys here are. Prices with them vary like the stock market. I've got mine where I'm happy and I guess that's all that matters.

Well the wife and I are headed to a concert on base and this will officially be the last time we do this. Searching every single car sitting in line we've moved one car length in 20 minutes.

27 minutes ago, Roach said:

I'm higher then my competition... It all works out in the end. emoji106.png

Only downside is my competition has 4 full time flat glass guys plus another that just does estimates all starting out at $4 sqft using 3M.  Meanwhile I'm trying to have the customer measure their own windows so we don't have to go out their to measure.  :lol

1 minute ago, DynamicATL said:

Only downside is my competition has 4 full time flat glass guys plus another that just does estimates all starting out at $4 sqft using 3M.  Meanwhile I'm trying to have the customer measure their own windows so we don't have to go out their to measure.  :lol

:lol I know that feeling. I did take off the online quote which I hate that I had to but the jobs were people getting prices and going back and forth and never doing anything. I liked it for the fact of if they weren't going to do it I didn't waste time but my closure rate has shot up since. 

4 minutes ago, jh812 said:

:lol I know that feeling. I did take off the online quote which I hate that I had to but the jobs were people getting prices and going back and forth and never doing anything. I liked it for the fact of if they weren't going to do it I didn't waste time but my closure rate has shot up since. 

Yeah, it would be nice to have all the prices listed.  I just know they will judge on price only which IMO will always lead to less customers.