Last one to post #898

Got a friend from my old job that went on his own a few years ago doing FG and now he wants to pick up auto. He's coming by later to have me help him learn that side of it. Hope this guy realizes I have barely touched a car in like two years. This could get embarrassing    :blind        :lol 

22 minutes ago, Tint Eastwood said:

Got a friend from my old job that went on his own a few years ago doing FG and now he wants to pick up auto. He's coming by later to have me help him learn that side of it. Hope this guy realizes I have barely touched a car in like two years. This could get embarrassing    :blind        :lol 

Here's the one you get to train him with. :please ((that way I don't have to do it))   :heh   Where ya at @TNTLady  :help  

IMG_3761.JPG

Edited by Bham

:yawn  Morning :raining  everything's soggy  

[mention=25624]Tintmaster08[/mention]  How's the Tint-off going ? 

Good morning folks
Everything is going good, I’m going today. I’m actually in the last heat and drew the last competitor number, I guess they wanted to save the best for last

1 hour ago, Tint Eastwood said:

20 bucks says you'll be saying see this is why I don't do this shit anymore before the end of the day. :lol