New redline squeegee any body tried them ?

Best damn squeegee blade for auto hands down. Love mine. They glide across the film and remove ridiculous amounts of water as well. Take your current squeegee and do an initial pass then follow up with the redline and see for yourself! I used to use a little softer squeegee for rear windows but have the redline a shot for the last few I have done and it’s awesome!! 

12 hours ago, redgar826 said:

Best damn squeegee blade for auto hands down. Love mine. They glide across the film and remove ridiculous amounts of water as well. Take your current squeegee and do an initial pass then follow up with the redline and see for yourself! I used to use a little softer squeegee for rear windows but have the redline a shot for the last few I have done and it’s awesome!! 

Hey Ryan, I see the redline is the same durometer/hardness as the blue max, how does it compare to the blue max? and what thickness redline are you using?

I have both generations of the blue max and the first gen is harder than the second. With that being said the redline is stiffer than both gens of the bluemax. The blue maxes are inconsistent and that’s my biggest complaint with them. It removes a considerably larger amount of moisture then the bluemax for sure. I used to use the blue max before switching to the redline. I use the 1/4 cropped version as well. Order one and give it a shot, you won’t be disappointed I can assure you.

On 10/12/2018 at 2:01 PM, redgar826 said:

I have both generations of the blue max and the first gen is harder than the second. With that being said the redline is stiffer than both gens of the bluemax. The blue maxes are inconsistent and that’s my biggest complaint with them. It removes a considerably larger amount of moisture then the bluemax for sure. I used to use the blue max before switching to the redline. I use the 1/4 cropped version as well. Order one and give it a shot, you won’t be disappointed I can assure you.

The sharpness of the blade edge is proportional to the amount of fluid you will extract.  If the edge is worn it will not remove nearly as much as a new blade.