Learning from dvd

Im new to tinting and like doing it. Ive tinted my car 5 times and it gets better every time. Im wanting to get info from people who use the dvds from Portland. I usally tint after work and when i have film.  Thanks and any help would be great

I dont have a specific question. I prep trim shrink and peel liner. I was thinking to go to the school but I can not afford it right now. So i thought the DVD libary might be a good start for now  I bought a 50 ft roll and did my wifes car my sons car and my car. Now i bought a 100 ft roll and fixing the windows i didnt like. I just wanted to get better at it and was wondering  if the DVDs really help. Thanks again. 

Anything you do at this stage of the game is going to help. I'm sure the DVD's will help answer some of the questions you have. I've never personally watched them but if I had to go back and learn all over I'd probably go that route.

Dude i know what i'm doing and i still watch tint videos on youtube just because i like it and i learn from other people. get the DVD's and watch them, watch youtube, read these groups, always keep learning. I was going to buy the DVDs just to see how Stan does his work and maybe pick up a few pointers. You're lucky this is a time when you can ask anybody on the planet a question via the internet. there's a lot of good tips out there, but also a lot of low quality people making vids. but to answer your question yes get the DVDs, Stan is one of the top people out there and well known among the tint folk. @flat rock stan 

Ok im going to get the DVD’s for my birthday. On some of my windows i get contamination or the trim isnt real good. So I just keep putting that piece on because it is practice. I can do a couple windows after work or somtimes only one, and im working outside. I like to come on here and read what you pros are saying.  Also ive been watching you tube and watch the same videos over and over again. How many if any flaws are acceptable on a job. I bought some mid grade film 35%. Thats legal here. Thanks for taking the time to answer