Misting the air for cleaner work ?

One time I tinted a Jeep Renegade or as I liked to call it at the time the “ dog hair Jeep from hell”

and i misted the air, the cab of vehicle, and myself lightly and I could see dog hair floating in the air fall straight to the ground.

I do all of these things before I ever even peel my liner I know for fact it’s made my work cleaner with less F ups. 

Any sign of hair or its old i mist the seats and rear deck carpet. 

15 minutes ago, TQtinting said:

One time I tinted a Jeep Renegade or as I liked to call it at the time the “ dog hair Jeep from hell”

and i misted the air, the cab of vehicle, and myself lightly and I could see dog hair floating in the air fall straight to the ground.

I do all of these things before I ever even peel my liner I know for fact it’s made my work cleaner with less F ups. 

Any sign of hair or its reqlly old, I’ll mist the seats, headliner, and rear deck carpet. 

1 hour ago, TQtinting said:

I noticed thats the trick mist and wait a little bit then spray pattern makes sense.....

On 11/3/2018 at 8:51 PM, TQtinting said:

I get that, and it makes sense, but i see it as coming straight down onto my work i just cleaned, like do the hairs ever land on a freshly cleaned surface when you do that? How do you avoid that if you spray right over your work? 

3 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

I get that, and it makes sense, but i see it as coming straight down onto my work i just cleaned, like do the hairs ever land on a freshly cleaned surface when you do that? How do you avoid that if you spray right over your work? 

You make a good point. I could see that happening. I’ve always gotten super clean work this way. If it ever back fired on me I wouldn’t know it yet. But it makes sense. 

20 hours ago, TQtinting said:

You make a good point. I could see that happening. I’ve always gotten super clean work this way. If it ever back fired on me I wouldn’t know it yet. But it makes sense. 

I'm going to give it shot, it should also probably reduce static, thanks for the input @TQtinting