Misting the air for cleaner work ?

Misting the air may grab floating contaminants weighing them straight down into your work instead of them floating away, especially if you're misting right over your work. This is what i tell myself when i don't do it.

Always spray down from just under the top then from the center away and passed the lower 3 sides, saturate with minimal distance in each direction, basically don't let any water run back onto film. If you 2 stage peel it upside down.

I used to mist the air a bunch and my shirt, but dont anymore.  Im mobile and if the wind is coming straight in no mist will prevent anything.  Also, misting on the roof can knock dust around if you peel right after doing it.  Now, i do a light mist across pattern and just above it real quick just before peeling. 

On 10/24/2018 at 9:47 AM, Tint Slayer said:

Misting the air may grab floating contaminants weighing them straight down into your work instead of them floating away, especially if you're misting right over your work. This is what i tell myself when i don't do it.

Always spray down from just under the top then from the center away and passed the lower 3 sides, saturate with minimal distance in each direction, basically don't let any water run back onto film. If you 2 stage peel it upside down.

That's why you spray your film sideways and you mist sideways not straight into your work..common sense.....yeahhhh!!!!

Edited by quality tintz