Really want llumar but can’t become a dealer in my town

How the heck can I get ahold of llumar.. we got 3 shops in my town using it and I really wanna start using it but rep said i can’t due to the amount of shops in my town.. should I try finding another out of town shop who carries it and buy from them or what can I do? 

Not sure what you can do. I really, really like Vista's FG films. I started with them... then when I went out on my own I tried to carry them and was told the same thing you were. I tried a bunch of others and just kindof settled on what I think is just as nice of a film, both from installation wise as well as performance.

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, well you just might find, you get what you need."

If you bought it off another shop and not from the manufacturer or distributor you will not be an "authorized dealer" therefore you can't warranty your films through Llumar.  You are pretty much SOL unless you can go the Select Pro Dealer route like Dynamic mentioned. Try finding another film to love. 

They gave me some samples, haven't decided myself personally about using them. 

Shops always ask me to resell film. Always a no no since it will come back and bite you. Against our contract.

13 hours ago, LB55 said:

There is a lot of great film companies out there. Think about it. How many customers say I want LLumar tint. I’d say 2/10 customers max

I think this may be dependant on the region and area.

Llumar will pull dealer rights to anyone they catch selling film out the back door. Regardless you cannot warranty it so it would make no sense to go that route. If everyone else is carrying it why would you want to join them? Global, Solar FX, Express all could get you a great film and you would be different and stand out. You can also set different prices....Same film=same selection=same price and you ultimately lose at that game if anyone low balls the rest of you. I would not want the same thing everyone else has. In our area everyone knows Llumar as they actually market and advertise, but Global is pretty solid as well. All depends on your area and market. 

Edited by Sunbreakers