Last one to post #926

It locked while I was typing :dang  Congrats @Roach :thumb  

As I was going to say,,,, Roach, your heater core is going to go out.  Just can't say when.  It is one of those things that can work properly, intermittently, and not just be broke.  

As far as the housemates thing,, well, that can go many ways.  Not even going to get started on all of that, just going to say, I hope it works out well. The short lease thing is a great idea, so that you can to where you really want to be.  Again,  Good Luck. :beer   

Edited by Bham

14 hours ago, Bham said:

Not even going to get started on all of that, just going to say, I hope it works out well.

Agreed. I'm not sure I would jump into it if it were a normal year long lease... but 90 days isn't bad. Which is why he does it like that - in case there are any problems. From what the owner and the one housemate I met said - everyone pretty much stays in their own rooms when they are even home. I asked the one guy two questions. First how they normally work it in terms of making dinners.. and he said he himself eats out all the time, and everyone is on different schedules its not really a problem... ie everyone isn't home at like 5pm making food. The other question was about doing wash if they have like set days or whatever... 

I think it will work out for me, at least right now, because I'm not working much... so I'll be there during the day when everyone else is working.. so I can do what I need to while no one is home. I dunno.. I'm not super concerned - yet. lol 

'morning all.... 

My uncle stayed in a place similar to that. He didn't have many issues with the other people in there due to people being on different schedules. The turnover rate was pretty high though as it did seem like a stepping stone for most. Definitely wouldn't be something I'd want to do for the long term by could be ok in your situation.