How much should a dealership worker be making?

Dude im in the same boat. So heres my advice. Look at how many cars they sell and which cars are gonna have tint. The dealership I work at is selling roughly 150 new cars a month. They don't want the used cars tinted just the new ones from those they only actually collect on 50% the rest they have to give away cuss some people refuse to pay or just don't want the tint. So on avg I pre load 100 a month but they only actually get a return on 50%. It's 3m film which is not cheap at cost to the dealer. Also look at how much tinters make in your area on avg, around here it's 45k top earners make 90k. I made 35k but I only work 62 hours are most and every year it's less this year I'm barely gonna make 29k so I would asses how skilled you are if your really good I would say between 18 and 25 an hour is fair. Basically don't do it for less than 45k because believe it won't be worth. I hope it helps hmu if you want more details.

If you are working for a dealer in their building and have no skin in the game..as far as expenses go. All you are is a laborer. Same as a car detailer. Your pay will likely be in line with what people in your area make to roll paint onto walls, mow grass, vacuume carpets or wash cars.