Fender full wrap kit - does it wrap into the wheel well edges?

Guest Adam

Guest Adam
4 hours ago, alberts316 said:

Please post pics when done!

I will post pics regardless of how it turns out.

Also, I verified the person I was buying this 3M Pro film from is a certified 3M installer on the 3M website and he texted me pics of the rolls too, so now i'm not concerned with getting fake Alibaba knock-off film.

Thanks again, I think this will be fun.  I like challenges.

On 6/3/2019 at 1:01 PM, Guest Adam said:

Everyone had to start somewhere on their first car, including you.

Very true. Everyone, in every industry, started from scratch.

The difference is how many of those that are in the industry learned by being taught, or watching youtube vids.  :chin

The first question I asked my dentist, when looking for a new one was, did you learn this by watching youtube vids or did you go thru school and (I know this isn't the correct term) be an apprentice with another dentist???

I'll be the one to say it. I'm sorry Guest Adam, but this isn't a DIY product. I understand that you don't want anyone else touching your car except you. I'm sure it's something you value very highly. But just like taking your car to get a tune up or fixed, you take it to a mechanic that is trusted and has experience most likely. Installing PPF on vehicles is not like installing a screen protector on your phone which is flat. It takes months and years to hone in on this craft which is why I tell everyone it isn't a DIY product. If you value your vehicle as much as it sounds, I would do your research and hire a reputable installer that will meet your expectations. Youtube University is not something that will get you the finished product you nor any of us would want for our own car. I think you got the responses on this post because it undermines all the hard work and time us professionals have invested into being good, if not great, at installing PPF. I don't think anyone is trying to insult you either, more just warn you that this is going to be an expensive experiment that will end up costing you much more money and time than we all think you want to spend on it. Good luck with the install. 

On 6/3/2019 at 12:39 PM, Film_Pro said:

Maybe no one else will tell you. Don't waste your time sanity and money. Pay to get it done.

Easier said than done... We had some diyers who installed the simple pieces, supposedly, pretty well 🤨