Spots in Tint

I am not a professional but I do enjoy reading this forum. This is my first post. I just had my front two windows tinted on my SUV last Saturday and I am noticing spots at the bottom of the film. What is this? What is causing this? You can only see these spots in certain light situations. Also the glass appears sort of cloudy in those same situations. I cleaned both sides of the glass and for the life of me I cannot figure this out. My other question is if a customer presented this to you would you re-do the job? Thanks for taking the time to read my post. 

Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 8.15.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 8.16.29 AM.png

That is what we call "ghosting" from shrinking the film with a heat gun.  Looks like that was done after install to remove some fingers that had popped up when they applied the film.  Looks like they hit those spots with some heat to lock it down and stop the fingers from popping up.  Shrinking properly before hand usually stops that problem.  

As far as redoing it.  Not sure that is going to help if the same film and install patterns are used.  Not sure this wouldn't happen again because it is usually the type of film that causes these issues.  You get this problem with cheaper dyed films and with some ceramic films.  

Edited by Bham

As stated earlier, it’s called “ghosting” and usually only happens with metallized films. If you’re happy with your previous jobs by this company, bring it back and give them a chance to rectify the issue. As both a business owner and installer, keep in mind we’re humans. We’re working with plastic, doing our best to get it on your windows and make it look as pretty as we can. Sometimes we overlook something. Sometimes the film does weird things that’s out of our control. Redoing one or two doors to make you happy is WELL within the realm of a professional shop’s service.