Raffle!

1 minute ago, TintDude said:

How's the pool table?

Just now ordered the felt.  Waiting on it to arrive and then gotta get someone that knows how, to put it on properly.  

So another week or so before I can use it. :twiddlethumbs 

Took my car to the shop.. it's making a grinding noise. I've been using this shop for like 6 yrs between my truck and my dad's truck... 

They 'couldn't find anything wrong' and gave it back. :blink

I know it's a german car... but it's almost 20 yrs old... so it's not like new tech or anything. 

It's at another shop now - hopefully they can figure it out. :dunno

1 hour ago, Bham said:

Just now ordered the felt.  Waiting on it to arrive and then gotta get someone that knows how, to put it on properly.  

So another week or so before I can use it. :twiddlethumbs 

So do you play 8 ball or 9 in your league?

Probably!! :lol2

Shop just called... it's the wheel bearing - which I kindof figured. Said the control arm bushings, ball joints, swaybar link.. need to be replaced as well. I knew about the control arm... so that wasn't a surprise either. Rest I didn't know... this shop was referred to me by a friend, so I think they are trust worthy.  $1100 for everything. Of course I don't have that.... Said he could just do the drivers side which is where the bad wheel bearing is - and since he'll be in there anyway... doesn't make sense not to do the other stuff. $650 for just that side. So that's what they are going to do. I'll get the rest done when I got the money. 

Always something. I just can not ride my grom this winter... I need a car that's fairly safe to drive. lol 

16 minutes ago, TintDude said:

So do you play 8 ball or 9 in your league?

Both.  We play what's called Double Jeopardy.  Both 8 and 9 ball in the same night.  

Team has a maximum of 8 players but only 5 players play each side/per night.  So some may play both, some may only play one or not at all.  

Everyone has a skill level in 8 and 9 according to how well you play and games are handicapped by skill level so that everyone has a chance to win. Even if you suck :lol