Fake Award?

I don't think they are fake.. but they aren't popular. I get emails saying pretty much the same thing - basically that I'd win cause I'm the only tinter in the area. I never do anything with them though... cause really, who would care?  :lol

We got the exact same one, yes it's fake. But a great deal of these "awards" that companies hang on their walls ar just that..fake. They will have a marketing company generate cookie cutter plaques and those who buy them...then claim they are " award winning" bla bla bla. ..One very large construction company up here does this as a routine.. virtually very single entity involved is "award winning" ..Award winning, builders, Award winning architecture, Award winning sales team, Award winning customer service......Award winning dumpster emptier.... you get the idea... it's simply a marketplace gimmick and you would be amazed how many companies do it, and how many people fall for the BS. 

On 1/19/2020 at 4:49 PM, TomTint said:

We got the exact same one, yes it's fake. But a great deal of these "awards" that companies hang on their walls ar just that..fake. They will have a marketing company generate cookie cutter plaques and those who buy them...then claim they are " award winning" bla bla bla. ..One very large construction company up here does this as a routine.. virtually very single entity involved is "award winning" ..Award winning, builders, Award winning architecture, Award winning sales team, Award winning customer service......Award winning dumpster emptier.... you get the idea... it's simply a marketplace gimmick and you would be amazed how many companies do it, and how many people fall for the BS. 

I heard Privacy Film Company is an award winning film supplier!