which tint to go with?

Getting tint done in next couple weeks trying to choose a place. all decent installers.

local places:

place 1 : uses rayno s9 ceramic. $300 

place 2: llumar ceramic ctx $349

place 3: global nr quick dry ceramic $430.00

Drive 2 hours to

Place 4: Llumar IRX $400.00

Place 5: Llumar formula 1 pinnacle $400.00

Which would you guys do, all seem like good installers?

Edited by Golf983

The IRX is suppose to be unreal on heat rejection.  That is a really cheap price for it though.  I'm a Global guy and know Global will last.  Llumar is my second choice though.

Any of them except rayno will be great.

18 hours ago, Ryker said:

The IRX is suppose to be unreal on heat rejection.  That is a really cheap price for it though.  I'm a Global guy and know Global will last.  Llumar is my second choice though.

Any of them except rayno will be great.

is the IRX better than pinnacle 1? Which would you guys put on your car between the two?

I was at the gym today and walking in I saw this white Audi that had tint that I liked, wasn’t too dark and looked like a good install. Waited for them to come out and asked where they got it done, they didn’t know and said they bought it like that.

going to try getting a pic to see what percentage and type of tint you guys think it is next time they are at the gym

so I don't really need tint this winter but could get it tinted on monday next week. Do you guys think these forecasted temps are worse than ideal or should I wait until spring if I want the best tint job possible? I know its possible to tint in cooler temps I just want the best tint job and don't really need it this winter. 

image.png.c1b030dea0973e8973fe2ed22bfd5236.png