$300 is this tint acceptable or should I have them redo

On 5/31/2021 at 11:58 AM, Melayeze said:

It looks like it was just done and needs to dry as well . might be a little dirty . just enjoy it . It's just a 300 .

It's not peeling . Don't bring it back cause these guy say it needs to be . That it wouldn't leave ther shop like that come on guys. Just let it go . don't sweet the small stuff. If you can't live with a little speckled tint then  I would love to see how clean it is . in other places. There is no perfect tint job .!! So why try to find it . enjoy the heat protection the uv block and the light block and the dirt too.  It's just tint that's it . tint . 

Man are you serious?!  Do you even know how bloody stupid you sound?!  I will say again, as I would imagine 99.9% of REAL tinters would agree, that was a pure 100% shit job that would NEVER leave my shop...and if you think otherwise you should not be in the industry.  Perhaps a part time job of Walmart or McDs would be more up your alley. Pretty damn sad. 

1 hour ago, Darkimag22 said:

Man are you serious?!  Do you even know how bloody stupid you sound?!  I will say again, as I would imagine 99.9% of REAL tinters would agree, that was a pure 100% shit job that would NEVER leave my shop...and if you think otherwise you should not be in the industry.  Perhaps a part time job of Walmart or McDs would be more up your alley. Pretty damn sad. 

But he makes 1.7 million with those standards lol yea right I’d believe it if he was 3M dealer but doubt that too by seeing his spelling doubt he could read a contract anyhow oh well it is what it is lots of delusional people in this industry 

You guys are are so smart. Man I never know how smart you pre modonas are.

It's just plastic that goes on glass. 

Uscfan

You don't know squirt. 

If you think you can tint better then good for you. I'm glade that you think that you make a difference. You don't.  Don't hate the guy who tells the truth. Oh yea I'm not the smartest like you gen ass asses. 

Sorry. I'll go  to school and 

Wal-Mart MacDonalds.

22 a hour .That sounds like your kinda income. Ha ha.

If you can even make that.

I can buy your shop and your house . in a week of work. 

I'm not delusional.

Just sick of guys who think that they are something they are not. Like I said I can tint cleaner faster and better then you. Put you money where your mouth is. You wanna be.

10 hours ago, Melayeze said:

Uscfan

You don't know squirt. 

If you think you can tint better then good for you. I'm glade that you think that you make a difference. You don't.  Don't hate the guy who tells the truth. Oh yea I'm not the smartest like you gen ass asses. 

Wal-Mart MacDonalds.

I'm not delusional.

Just sick of guys who think that they are something they are not. Like I said I can tint cleaner faster and better then you. Put you money where your mouth is. You wanna be.

Lol

On 6/3/2021 at 8:37 AM, Melayeze said:

Uscfan

You don't know squirt. 

Wal-Mart MacDonalds.

I'm not delusional.

LMFAO.  If it's just "plastic that goes on glass" I would think it would be easy for someone like you to do a better job.  Hell, I've seen some backyard tinters that have done a better job.  I realize it does take time and a lot of tint hits the garbage can when you are learning, but the issues the OP has shown is 100% amateur and a total lack of attention to detail.  I have over 15 years of tinting experience, owned my own company and still continue the same today as a side hustle that compliments my fulltime job in the oil patch.  I could give a shit if you can tint faster lol.  When you have to redo your shit work who's the dumb ass then lol?!