2020 Range Rover Sport.

pitu

Tinted this one couple months ago. The rear passenger glass looks like this. Different from other side. I guess it changes colour when it hit the sun ? Is that normal  ceramic tint though. 
7169CF38-29C5-4A85-9E13-91AE0468FC53.jpeg.7e89a4ebf6923b93ce7fc49f4827f014.jpeg

I had one of these and it did the same thing.  All factory glass but it had some type of Low E coating on the glass.  I tried ceramic and nr and both had the same look afterwards.  I've done a fair bit of rovers and only one had it.  I want to say 2015 was the year.

Just saw one of these pass the shop and from a distance, the whole back end of it had that pre-tinted bronze hue to it.  

That is a factory glass thing just like the blue Benz glass and the mirrored Lexus SUV glass that they used to have.   It will be more obvious when you add film to it, just like exterior scars on the glass show up more after you add tint. 

Edited by Bham

Of the three new grand wagoneers I've done so for one of them had a light bronze. Ended up using a global 70 ceramic, which is a little brassy so as not to have too much contrast.

I hope that bronze doesn't come back full swing. Back in the day I was using a 50 platinum plus with a 30 bronze hp behind it to match the explorers and lexus glass...pita.

On 2/15/2022 at 11:01 AM, pitu said:

Tinted this one couple months ago. The rear passenger glass looks like this. Different from other side. I guess it changes colour when it hit the sun ? Is that normal  ceramic tint though. 
7169CF38-29C5-4A85-9E13-91AE0468FC53.jpeg.7e89a4ebf6923b93ce7fc49f4827f014.jpeg

This an autobiography? It’s an IR coating on the glass for the back 2 doors . They just look more red/pink after tint. Nothing can be done.