Huper & Vkool

Guest tintslut

cherry picker? Outside? hmmm this picture is crappy, because the digicam I had was a piece of shizz, but take a look at the top sections of glass, white opaque

installed otuside from a 60 ft boom lift. Had to install it before the windows were

enclosed by some soffit. Got 1200 to film 2 entrances like pictured.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cherry picker? Outside? hmmm this picture is crappy, because the digicam I had was a piece of shizz, but take a look at the top sections of glass, white opaque

installed otuside from a 60 ft boom lift. Had to install it before the windows were

enclosed by some soffit. Got 1200 to film 2 entrances like pictured.

sl*t, you mean translucent, not opaque, right?

Anyway, 1200 is not enough to do 2 like that. maybe 1

I can't imagine straddling a ladder like that. (pic 1) I'd much rather lean one against the bottom of the window frame and stand facing the ladder. jmo :spit

Guest skeeter

Try 60 feet up a scaffolding on a ladder and it was still a stetch. R/R 60 panes. 120 degrees, 8 hours, hangover.... sl*t was safe as a baby in a basinet on that mammoth LG. I've got the same one.

Last week I was on a marble fire place mantel straddling TV,DVD, and stereo at top of 10 foot aluminum stretching to do 4 windows from same spot. Base of ladder an inch from end of marble. Chalet style with few options.

I keep saying I'm gonna quit doing this dangerous stuff, then feel guilty putting it on someone else. :spit

Guest skeeter

Back to the question - when you earn$10 to$12 psf installing Drei, V Kool or Vista's VS70,60 the answer is obvious. The people paying these fees are out there.

Unless you can upsell conventional at $6 to$9psf. Which some, me not included, have and do.

Every country will be different but evaluate this with our VK if I wanted to buy it.

It costs to me (before I wet the glass) about 9 times that of other spectrally selective films. Would I get 9 times the profitability by using it over another? No way therefore it stays where the sun don't shine as you guys say. On the shelf waiting for the next meteoric hit if a tinter and his customer can afford it?

Devil :spit

Guest tintslut

skeeters rite about that, I was safe, no chance I was going to kill myself.

Mr hoosier,, It was whiteout film, and you are also ritemm 1200 wasnt enough for the job,, but I did it anyways.

Guest HuperMan

OK, Well as you can see by my name I sell Huper.

Is it worth the money? You Ask.

Would you ask the same question if you were comparing a Chevy to a BMW ?

It's clearly the best product on the market.

For those of you how say my customers wouldn't spend the money for it.. Thats only because you don't ask for it. Don't judge a book by its cover. You can sell Huper every day even in a retirement trailer park.

What would you rather sell a film that makes a profit of 4 dolars a sqft or one that makes 7 dollars a sqft.

Thats right I would much rather be an owner of a BMW Dealership with High Quality and Great Profit. Thats the future of Huper products.

For those of you how say my customers wouldn't spend the money for it.. Thats only because you don't ask for it.

What would you rather sell a film that makes a profit of 4 dolars a sqft or one that makes 7 dollars a sqft.

Thats right I would much rather be an owner of a BMW Dealership with High Quality and Great Profit. Thats the future of Huper products.

You've got my nod on that Huperman. :spit

Devil

:lol6 Great profit, and the future? Maybe the profits are good now, but just wait...It'll end up like anything else in this biz, whored out by knuckleheads giving it away. You watch. :rollin

:lol6 Great profit, and the future? Maybe the profits are good now, but just wait...It'll end up like anything else in this biz, whored out by knuckleheads giving it away. You watch. :shock

:rollin :ot

Watch this space....the moment one manufacturer sees a way to jump on another's bandwagon they will. The word "Ceramic" does get customers oooh ahhhing a bit like "spectrally selective" words. I think Martins are the first to try it after HO.

Devil

Archived