Huper & Vkool

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaiwang

I just got 30% Huper installed 1 week ago in my car and in the sunlight I notice that the view I get out of the film has a slight haze to it.. It is uniform throughout.

Is this a common characteristic of the Huper Optik film or did my installer mess up?

TIA

oh my,,,, sounds like someone screwed up royally and didnt install your huper

with the new factory mounting solution and angled power squeegee.

Call this number and ask for the complaint department.

888.296.FILM

Well it has been on my Mustang and Explorer for over four years now. I can't tell any change in appearance. They never go in a garage and they sit out in the Texas sun all day.

Guest atypicaldave
Well it has been on my Mustang and Explorer for over four years now. I can't tell any change in appearance. They never go in a garage and they sit out in the Texas sun all day.

Cool!

Guest tintslut

jeezus Dave, for all I know, CP could be putting together Huper :uh

I saw a bunch of shiz down there in martinsville back in 89, Is the NDA I signed

for Martin Processing back then even valid anymore??? :lol

Cool!

Which film did you use? Did the Explorer have factory dark glass on the rear that would aid in longevity?

Who was putting Huper's film together 4 years ago?

Are they still the same firm putting it together today?

At the time, 40 was the darkest available. It is all around, have no clue if privacy glass aids longevity.

As far as who, it came out of the US. I do not know when they switch over to the newer equipment. Besides, name one brand that truely makes 100% of the components.

Meanwhile the moisture is working its magic on the adhesive[/code]

Is that what you say to all of the films that are slow curing? If that was true, you would see a higher fail rate with upper end films.

The only problem with both VS70 and Drei is they work too well. If you work through the consultation beginning with conventional say neutral 50's, show a darker dual reflective around 35 -25,then show VS70 or Drei, then that is what everyone usually wants. Til you get to the price. And unfortunately you have just proven to the potential customer if they stay neutrals or dual reflectives they are really "settling" for a mediocre film. I've had customers at the onset excitedly say you can "tell a difference" with the 50 percent neutral at the start of the consultation to "that one does'nt do @#$%", after say VS70 is demoed. Literally.

It makes it easier to justify the huge difference in cost, but the consumer has to be a willing consumer to spend the big bucks. Not always easy.

If all things were created equal, we all would be buying Yugos. Mercedes and Yugos are basically the same thing, 4 tires, get you there from point A to point B. Where is the Yugo now?

I always offer many types of film to every customer. I show the benefits of each and downfalls. I have installed Drei to mobile homes and silver on mansions.

Guest tintslut
Besides, name one brand that truely makes 100% of the components.

hmmmmm, The only vertically integrated film MANUFACTURER that comes to mind

is GARWARE (Global). It did royally suck back in the 90's when the plant in mumbia blowed up real good , and the supply chain shrunk to damn near nuthin.

Archived