Damage from heat gun VS QC issue

I picked up my new car Wednesday and got its windows tinted a couple days after I got it. Yesterday, I noticed some weird roughage on the black triangle plastic piece in the front of the driver's side window. I'm trying to figure out if this is a QC issue or possible damage from the tinter before I reach out to them. I appreciate your input.

IMG_7332.jpg

IMG_7337.jpg

IMG_7344.jpg

That is 100% heat gun damage.  It is from them trying to fix those creases in the tint that should not even be there.  
Sorry you got hit with a bad installer.  There is no reason fo creases in that area other than inexperienced installer. Whoever did this tint job should replace that plastic piece and re-tint that window.   

What Bham left out was the fact that a seasoned installer would, 1) not leave creases and 2) use a heat resistant hard card as a heat-block to protect weatherstrip material.

Heat is used to speed up drying in areas where it might be needed.

Wow, I can't believe they left those creases.

The rollups look like an Audi or similar. That style rollups has to be bottom loaded. The time is takes to remove creases is more than the time to remove and replace the door panel. Plus, no straining and wasted energy taking out creases. 

Not only has the plastic been damaged and the creases left, it looks as if the tint does not go to the edge of the glass and there is a gap where it should be in the window channel !!

It should not have left the shop in this condition !