this is for the owners ..

Guest tintgod

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest expertint

The reverse would be when you hit a home run on say doing an easy car for alot of $$$ does the tinter just get paid on the regular price?? If I have to give a discount I usually tip the tinter a little,but whose shop is it???

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I work on the commission thing and think it works out great.90% of the jobs are home runs and it is good. every once in a while we do a discounted job and my comm rate is the same. I don't complain about these because of all the home runs pay so well. it all works out in the end 4 me.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
I dont think I quite understand this thread?

you guys come to tell me workers/installers get paid by the car they do?

not hourly? :hmmm  :inot

[*]380134

well yeah man...I've been sitting around all day on this cloudy saturday afternoon and cant imagine if I had to be paying someone hourly wage, I wouldnt expect it myself. not a thing to be done except maybe clean. We have a meeting at the begining when we have someone work for us telling them that when they do something they get payed for it...you may sit around a lot waiting for cars but when the cars come the money is worth the waiting part.

Guest nautiboi73

when I was working on comm. I required a base pay, or that the owners spot me my first car, everyday. That way I at least got paid for my time sitting around, talking to customers and handling the phone shoppers. I felt that was very fair.

I intend to do the same for my installers someday,

if not spot them a car, have some hourly base pay.

Archived