VW Bug doors

Guest alx4now

Guest tintgod

heat the bottom fingers

slide film down...

heat top fingers..

trim to fit

done....easy as pie..

or you can take the windows out...that is how I do it..its just easier for me that way...and clean a fock :thumb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest autotinter
This is one of the reasons that we use TNTTEK cutting system! no cutting on car at all. all you do is clean the inside and apply!

[*]308970

I agree with the others here :bat

thats b.s. that u just apply :thumb

have you been tinting for 24 years or 24 hours?

next time give usefull advice,

you have to heatshrink dem bugs!! :lol2

Guest striper

sorry for the confusion, when I said we use Tinttek , I was trying to explain that it eliminates the chance of scratching the glass with the blade. sure I do agree that you still have to shrink it!

Guest tint rookie

but when the computer crashes.......were f'ed

ive never dry shrunk a side window in my life. just work your fingers down to the bottom, and watch your gun temp.

ill put my non pulling rubber, non panel pulling, job up against any other method. you wouldnt be able to tell unless you stripped the door down

afraid of scratching glass. agreed tinting for 24 hours. a year exp. for every post. I tell ya.

Guest striper

whats the deal with all the egos and attitudes on this site? seems like people here are just looking for a chance to slam someone and trying to act like they are the best tinter in the world and nobody else knows shi".

I think if you compare notes and ideas with everyone else in your line of work we all might just learn somthing that may help us improve . let your egos go and act professional.

their seem to be alot of members that get their P@NTIES in a bunch when they realize their way isn't the only way. we all do things different....nuttin' wrong with that :thumb my technique changes with each car.

Guest tintgod
their seem to be alot of members that get their P@NTIES in a bunch when they realize their way isn't the only way.    we all do things different....nuttin' wrong with that  :lol2  my technique changes with each car.

[*]309045

:thumb

Archived