3M color stable

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TinterRich
:rollin OT, would that be your "VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER?" :rollin I think it's 3M double sided tape holding on those wide 70's fender flares, and 3M caulking sealing those heart-shaped tinted bubble windows on sides above the fluted sidepipes, :thumb 3M rules and your van couldn't be groovy without it, :rollin you need to strip that spray tint off the windows and put some CS on to finish it off. :rollin

Guest TinterRich

OT, :lol I knew you would understand.... :lol and thanks for the warm welcome back, I had a great vacation. Thanks to all you guys TD, Mdog, FX, etc. I can't stay away from here for too long....something just seems to pull me back, strange....how that is, it's like the lyrics in the song Hotel California, "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave". :lol

Guest nwflboy

I've laid some of all of it...all have their weaknesses. CS is thin but shrinks great & fast and like all films - it has it's limits & that's it. The lift & shrink method works great on this film. As for curling - not as bad as others or as good as some. Love the 3M Warranty & brand recognition and it's the ONLY film I sell/install (it's good to get PAID for warranty work). You can buy a $3.00 can of paint that lasts 2yrs or a $20.00 one that lasts 20yrs & is guaranteed. Or how about that $99.00 Sprayglo paint job on your new streetrod that you spent $40,000.00 on - you just wouldn't! I get more than everyone else for my tint jobs because of 3M, my reputation & customer service -There just isn't any competition, You'll buy now or you'll buy later..once you've tried the rest - You'll try the best! No Excuses. There IS a down side to the CS though & it's glue tears (IF you work in a shop without A/C) because the film is SO sticky you have to use lots of soap due to the heat & humidity.

my reputation & customer service -There just isn't any competition, You'll buy now or you'll buy later..once you've tried the rest - You'll try the best! No Excuses.

Oh man, not another of these "I'm the best of the best of the best" guys :lol6

Guest metint
my reputation & customer service -There just isn't any competition, You'll buy now or you'll buy later..once you've tried the rest - You'll try the best! No Excuses.

Oh man, not another of these "I'm the best of the best of the best" guys :lol6

Milk it baby...

Glue drops... :lol6

Archived