3M color stable

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was kidding about Joe coming to my shop. Marion Profer had already met with me in July 02 with two 3M guys from minnesota to try the CS20. Joe took Marion's job after she quit as a rep for 3M. I was living in Menifee CA though.

Guest keepitcool

thats how ive been doing it TD.I really like that film.im selling it so well I think ill raise the upgrade price hehehe :? .TD have you noticed the film drags alot.like it catches alot easier. like w/ other films my card and squegees glide across it easily but cs it drags more.I always make sure to put a good layer of pledge on all the roll ups before they leave

Guest Tint Guru

I got a couple sample rolls of it cs20 and cs35.

I did a focus and a Taurus. No need for dry shrink. It did shrink quick like a dyed non- metalized film. I it felt kind of rubbery, it was not stiff like metalized. It looks good. I also noticed that the scratch resistant coating felt dry, I had to rewet it after one pass with my yellow turbo. Usually I can work the film for a while be fore I rewet it. If I pushed to hard the first time it would squeek. :spit

thats one thing I loike about the 3M CS it has a great SR coating :spit but the curling problem is bad, especially in the 20% film, once the liner is peeled this stuff rolls up on it'self like no tomorrow, really makes it hard to get a good installation.

Archived