3M color stable

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soryy guys I have sold 3m ilm since 1997 Black Pnather film turned Purple. Yes I liked the color at first. But Color Stable Film I started selling in 1997 I buy from Interwest. I will put a video next time I get a bug for you guys gladly! I have no color change trouble with colorstable film at all other than when you used to put it on the windows would look distorted on edge they have corrected that problem. It also would not heat shrink at all for a few months either. I have Been tinting for 20 years at my own shop. I have been tinting full time for 20 years have tinted alot of cars and yes will put a video on hee soon as we get another bug for me to do. One of our empoyees girl friends has a red one. Wait it will be posted soon. Dave What color CS film do you want me to use? and you want me to use computor cut or hand cut? I can do both

I see - so 3M elected to run a 5 year trial run through Interwest Dist. selling to you in Potatoville Idaho before releasing the CS series to the rest of the US? :lol

Guest davesglass&tint

Hey Guys I use Dap from Xpel to cut all patterns . Xpel makes back glass pattern bigger so u can shrink easier. If I can teach anyone anything great! I guess you guys do not understand is 3M will not tell us how colorstable is made all I know is it is I was told by senior that it is Nano Carbon Particles. I have compared all film Lumar Madico Suntex Sungard you name it all have good films but 3M color stable is harder to work with for some people. It is very thin and has a diffent feel. I have lined out a Beetle to do for you guys. I will hand cut whole car just to show you I can go fast. I will install all windows for you. I will install CS 20 on entire car. And have sone put video on for you guys. Thanks Dave

Guest davesglass&tint

I will line a different Beetle up guys. I have tinted all the other ones I know of already around here that are friends of mine. I will get another bettle the other I lined up the passenger door window does not move and it was a 1998 very dirty. I will have one asap. I will put a video on here soon. Also for the non Believers I am real and would not blow smoke up anyones ass.

Archived