07 jetta

Guest sunscreen

:eyebrows I didnt think so, but man they sure make panel pulling sound hard...But I am a :beer so it no prob. for me :lol

because if it's the same..just 1 screw on the 2 front doors and no screws on the rear doors for easy gasket removal :lol

seriously, just take the screw out , peel the pannel back and hook out the rubber seal

Not even that much involved. Just remove the screw from the top of the door, on front side of the panel, and then just use something to pry it back slightly. I use a panel popper tool, and just jam it between the panel and the speaker at the top. That pulls the panel out just enough to get the film behind easily.

Guest FilmBlazer

Jetta was one of the first cars I pulled panels on... I pull them almost all the time now. Did an Escalade last week and went like budda. :lol6

:thumb This is definatley not the one screw in the side of the panel model. I pulled one rear panel off and said fug it and put it back together. :thumb If you want to give it a go, they have one T20 torx on the bottom of the panel by the reflector, two T30 screws hidden behind the door pull cover. Fronts look the same. :beer Pry like a mofo and hope you don't break anything. :dunno Rubber's a biatch to get out too.

Archived